Montogomery County Family Law Attorneys
Protecting the Rights & Business Interests of Families in Norristown & Beyond
At Solomon, Berschler, Campbell & Thomas, P.C., our Montgomery County family lawyers represent clients during some of the most difficult times in their lives. However, family law is not just about difficult endings; it's also about new beginnings and reaching agreements that benefit couples, parents and children.
When you need skillful and experienced legal help with a family law matter, look no further than our firm that has more than 40 years of experience. Founding partner, Jerold S. Berschler, has been a fellow of the prestigious Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers since 1984. He is well-known for his thorough knowledge of family law matters and considerable successes in court.
Contact us today at (610) 624-2006 for an initial consultation. Providing compassionate and knowledgeable legal services in English and Spanish!
How Our Firm Can Help You & Your Family
Since family law cases are often emotionally overwhelming and highly sensitive, our legal team treats each client like part of our family, and we are deeply invested in guiding you through the complexities of their cases. We can hear you out, examine your situation, figure out all your legal options, and help you obtain the most favorable result in court.
Solomon, Berschler, Campbell & Thomas, P.C. handles the following types of family matters in Norristown and throughout Montgomery County, PA:
- Divorce: Divorce is always an emotional process, especially when there are children involved. Child custody and child support disputes often put children in the middle of the struggle. Money matters, such as spousal support and equitable distribution of marital assets and debt can also be contentious. Factor in grandparents' rights for custody and the battle can expand well beyond the divorcing spouses and their children. Our Pennsylvania divorce lawyers help clients arrive at solutions that meet the unique needs of their families.
- Modifications: If you experienced a significant change in circumstances that impacts your ability to provide child support, adhere to the child custody/visitation schedule, any family court order, we can help you modify your current order through the court system.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: Proactive and realistic couples about to be married or remarried come to us for prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements. While no one wants to think about the prospect of a marriage ending while it is about to begin, protection of your assets and those of your family or business is a necessary step.
- Adoption: The process of adoption builds new families and makes existing ones stronger. Our experienced attorneys will help you take the careful steps necessary to facilitate your adoption. The lawyers in our firm have experience in all types of adoptions, including those for stepparents, grandparents and third parties.
- Domestic Violence: If you need protection against domestic violence, we can assist you with a protection from abuse (PFA) order/restraining order.
Reach Out to Us Today!
Our firm is committed to protect your rights and best interests throughout the legal process. Do not hesitate to let us find the best legal solutions for your case.
To schedule an appointment with an experienced Montgomery County family law attorney regarding a divorce, child custody, the need for a protection from abuse (PFA) order or other family law matter, contact Solomon, Berschler, Campbell & Thomas, P.C. today at (610) 624-2006.
Reviews from Real ClientsTens of Thousands of People Helped
Not only my lawyer for life, but also a good friend.- Bill
I cannot recommend him highly enough.- Karen
You can tell that he genuinely cares about his clients.- Former Client
I couldn't ask for a better advocate, adviser and confidant.- Mark
Really got the job done and got me a result that was even better than I had hoped for.- Andrea
Meet Our TeamProtecting Rights for Generations
Why Choose Our Firm?See How We Stand Out
100+ Years of Collective Legal Experience
We Treat Every Client Like Family
We've Obtained a Track Record of Successful Results
We've Represented Generations of Clients