Call to Schedule a Consultation. Se Habla Español.
Modifications Quality. Experience. Results.

Montgomery County Divorce Modification Attorneys

Helping Your Divorce Agreement Evolve With Your Needs

Changes in your life may require changes to child custody, child support, and spousal support agreements. When changes are required, you want them handled as soon as possible. That is why it is important to choose an attorney who has the experience to quickly identify opportunities for modification and knows how to navigate the change process efficiently.

In Norristown and throughout Pennsylvania, people have been turning to the lawyers at Solomon, Berschler, Campbell & Thomas, P.C., for more than 30 years. Our knowledge of family law means that we can help you make timely changes to parenting time, child support payments, or spousal support payments.

Contact our divorce modification lawyers in Montgomery County today to begin the process immediately.

Changes in Income & Changes in Support Payments

One of the most common reasons for requesting child support modification or spousal support modification is a change in income. Perhaps you lost your job.

Understand that the expectation of the court is that you will get a new job as soon as possible so you can continue making child support payments. However, we understand that getting a new job is not always easy, and it is possible that you may have to take a new job that pays less. For this reason, your child support payments may have to be reduced. This may also be the reason for a reduction of spousal support payments.

On the other hand, if you are the parent receiving child support payments, you may want to request an increase in payments if you learn that the other parent has gotten a new job or a promotion that comes with a substantial pay increase. Our attorneys can help you see that your child benefits from any wage increases.

Relocation, Remarriage & Other Issues

There are many reasons for changes in child custody and parenting arrangements. Perhaps one parent is considering moving to another city or state. Perhaps there has been a remarriage or the birth of another child. Whatever the reason, we can help you explore your options and make any necessary modifications so that your relationship with your child continues to be strong.

Discuss Post-Divorce Modifications in a Consultation

Call (610) 624-2006 or fill out our online contact form today to talk to an attorney about modifications to divorce agreements involving child custody, child support, or alimony.

Reviews from Real Clients

Tens of Thousands of People Helped
  • Great Attorney

    “Leno represented me in two separate zoning issues with the Municipality of Norristown that he handled quickly and without incident. In one instance, he represented me in court and in the other ...”

    - William W.
  • I highly recommend Mr. Campbell

    “Brendan Campbell has been my lawyer for years and I’ve always been satisfied with his representation. Recently, I was pulled over for a DUI and all charges were dropped! In an exceedingly conservative ...”

    - Lohan D.
  • Thankful

    “Was just through one of the worse experiences of my life and thankfully because of Leno I no longer have to suffer, he helped me get my home back and keep me and my three kids and husband safe, beyond ...”

    - Robyn
  • Extremely Pleased

    “I'm leaving this review (and normally I do not leave reviews) because I am extremely pleased with the work that Mr.Thomas did in regards to my case! Everything from start to finish was very ...”

    - Shari
  • Highly recommended!

    “This is the place to go if you want your case taken seriously and returned with the results your happy with, definitely worth giving a call for anything I was nervous at first and did not feel one ...”

    - Kyle C.

Why Choose Our Firm?

See How We Stand Out
  • 100+ Years of Collective Legal Experience
  • We Treat Every Client Like Family
  • We've Obtained a Track Record of Successful Results
  • We've Represented Generations of Clients