Montgomery County Child Custody Lawyers
Guiding Clients Through The Child Custody Process In Pennsylvania
Providing high-quality legal representation at a reasonable cost while continuing to exceed the expectations of our clients. One of the most important and emotional aspects of any divorce action is negotiating a child custody agreement if there are minor children involved.
It is important to have an attorney on your side who understands your goals and can balance these desires with the best interest of the child standard that the Pennsylvania courts use when evaluating any custody matters. At Solomon, Berschler, Campbell & Thomas, P.C. in Norristown, Pennsylvania, our child custody lawyers are here to help you make these important decisions.
Do you need legal support for your child custody matter in Pennsylvania? Call Solomon, Berschler, Campbell & Thomas, P.C. today at (610) 624-2006 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our child custody attorneys in Montgomery County.
Types of Child Custody Agreements
Our experienced Montgomery County child custody lawyers can help you negotiate all of the following components of a detailed child custody agreement:
- Parenting plans and visitation schedules that cover all school schedules, extracurricular activities, holidays, and days of special meaning, such as one parent's birthday
- Relocations and move-aways
- Legal custody, including decision authority concerning health care, schooling, and religion
- Physical custody, such as sole custody or shared, joint custody, which many of the courts prefer
Does a Mother Automatically Have Full Custody in Pennsylvania?
Although many people believe that mothers are usually granted primary physical custody, Pennsylvania family law does not state a gender preference and always looks at what arrangement will be in the best interest of the child. Our firm has been successful in obtaining primary physical custody for both mothers and fathers.
Contact Our Child Custody Attorneys Today
We advocate that the process of drafting and negotiating a comprehensive child custody agreement be as open and creative as possible however, if a resolution cannot be reached we are fully prepared to litigate a matter when necessary. Our experienced child custody attorneys in Montgomery County have negotiated and tried hundreds of cases.
- An Overview Of Recent Changes To The Pennsylvania Custody Statute- Part I
- An Overview Of Recent Changes To The Pennsylvania Custody Statute- Part II
Contact Solomon, Berschler, Campbell & Thomas, P.C. today to get started with our Montgomery County child custody lawyers.