Montgomery County Assault Attorneys
Representing Clients Across the Five County Area
The criminal defense lawyers at Solomon, Berschler, Campbell & Thomas, P.C. are skilled at defending against assault charges and other violent crime allegations. We are well-versed in successful assault defense strategies and will work aggressively to help you avoid the consequences of an assault conviction.
What is Assault?
In Pennsylvania, assault is defined as:
- Attempting to cause or intentionally or recklessly causing bodily injury to another
- Negligently causing bodily injury to another with a deadly weapon
- Attempting to put another person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury by means of physical menace
- Concealing or attempting to conceal a hypodermic needle with the intention of penetrating a law enforcement officer during the course of a search
Types of Assault Charges
We defend clients against a broad range of assault and related charges, including:
- Simple assault
- Aggravated assault
- Felony assault
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Assault and battery
We will consider every viable defense strategy. In some cases, it is appropriate to argue self-defense. Some cases involve mistaken identity. Other defense strategies include arguing that the defendant did not intend to cause injury. Whatever the circumstances of your case, we are prepared to provide you with the aggressive defense representation you need.
What are the Penalties for Assault?
If you have been charged with assault in Pennsylvania, you could face significant criminal penalties, including incarceration, large fines, probation and more. That is why you need to contact an experienced assault lawyer from Solomon, Berschler, Campbell & Thomas, P.C. to fight for you.
Contact a Montgomery County Battery Defense Lawyer
If you have been accused of assault or battery in Montgomery County or elsewhere in the five-county area, our attorneys are here to stand up for your rights.
Call us today at (610) 624-2006 to arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable assault lawyer in Montgomery County.