Truck Accident Attorneys in Montgomery County
Decades of Experience Backing Your Claim
Truck accident cases almost always cause serious injuries. The victims of these crashes face an uphill battle to recovery both physically and financially from the devastation of their injuries and lasting disability. Months of physical recovery can wreak havoc on a family's finances. Traumatic injuries can mean an end to a career.
If your loved one suffered serious injuries or died in a fatal truck accident in Pennsylvania, turn to the Montgomery County truck accident attorneys at Solomon, Berschler, Campbell & Thomas, P.C. When you hire us, we will immediately begin an independent investigation into the accident. We visit the scene of the big rig crash to take photographs and interview any witnesses.
Did truck driver negligence cause or contribute to the semi accident?
- Distracted truckers are a growing problem with cell phones and texting and all the new electronics found in truck cabs.
- Reckless driving and speeding is always a problem as truckers try to beat the clock.
- Fatigue can be a huge factor if the truck driver has put in too many hours behind the wheel. We check the logbooks to see if the trucker has violated federal trucking laws by driving too long.
- Drug and alcohol use is a problem with any driver.
Were there problems with the truck that contributed to the 18-wheeler accident? Our personal injury lawyers will do a personal inspection of the tractor-trailer, accompanied by an accident reconstruction expert.
- Was the truck overloaded, making it harder to stop or maneuver?
- Was the truck properly maintained or do its maintenance records show a problem?
- Did cargo fall off the truck onto the car behind it because of a simple failure to secure the load or because of a defect in the equipment used to secure the load?
- Did any truck equipment fail, causing the driver to lose control?
We Are Here to Help
Highways 476 and 76 are heavily traveled by truck traffic and are frequent sites of trucking accidents in our part of Pennsylvania. If you suffered serious injuries — brain injuries, neck and back injuries, broken bones, or lost limbs — in a crash with a semi, we can help. We also represent families bringing wrongful death claims.